- Prep: 10 Minutes
- Bake: 20-23 Minutes
- Yields: 6 Donuts
- 1 Foodstirs Organic Snickerdoodle Blondie Mix
- 2 eggs
- 6 Tbsp Butter
- 1/2 Cup Lily's Sweets Premium Baking Chips
- 1 Tbsp Organic Coconut Oil
- 1 Cup Organic Shredded Coconut
- 1 Foodstirs Organic Cinnamon Sugar Packet
- 1/4 Cup Organic Caramel Sauce
1. Preheat oven to 350* F. Spray a silicon donut mold and set aside. In a bowl, combine the Foodstirs Organic Snickerdoodle Blondie Mix, Eggs, and Butter. Mixture should be thick. Evenly spread out into the silicon donut pan and bake for about 22 minutes.
2. In a microwave-safe bowl, combine the Lily's Sweets Chocolate and Oil. Microwave in 30-second increments, stirring until smooth.
3. On a cookie sheet, evenly spread out the Organic Coconut Flakes and pour the Foodstirs Organic Cinnamon Sugar Packet on top. Bake at 350*F for about 10 minutes, flipping toasted coconut every 2 minutes. Once evenly toasted, pour the Coconut into a bowl and stir in the Caramel Sauce.
4. Once the Donuts are finished baking, dip in the Lily's Sweets Chocolate Sauce and top with the Coconut Caramel. Finish with a light Chocolate drizzle. Enjoy!