- Prep: 10 Minutes
- Bake: 20-23 Minutes
- Yields: 6 Donuts
Snickerdoodle Blondie "Caramel DeLites" Donut Recipe
Foodstirs Organic Snickerdoodle Blondie "Caramel DeLites" Donuts
Get the perfect blend of all of your favorite flavors when you try the Organic Snickerdoodle Blondie "Caramel DeLites" Donuts recipe from Foodstirs. This delightful combination starts out with a box of junk-free Foodstirs Organic Snickerdoodle Blondie Mix, which is kosher, non-GMO, free of artificial sweeteners and made with ethically sourced clean ingredients. The low-sugar recipe is the perfect way to indulge your sweet side without overdoing it. A little bit of premium baking chips and shredded coconut give this treat its trademark flavor and plenty of sweetness to tackle any craving. Best of all, the recipe is ready to go in the oven in only about 10 minutes, so a sweet treat won't take all day to make.
- 1 Foodstirs Organic Snickerdoodle Blondie Mix
- 2 eggs
- 6 Tbsp Butter
- 1/2 Cup Lily's Sweets Premium Baking Chips
- 1 Tbsp Organic Coconut Oil
- 1 Cup Organic Shredded Coconut
- 1 Foodstirs Organic Cinnamon Sugar Packet
- 1/4 Cup Organic Caramel Sauce
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Spray a silicon donut mold with non-stick cooking spray and set aside. In a large mixing bowl, combine the Foodstirs Organic Snickerdoodle Blondie Mix, eggs and butter. Once blended, the mixture should be thick. Evenly spread out the mixture into the prepared silicon donut pan and bake for about 22 minutes, until golden.
2. In a microwave-safe bowl, combine the Lily's Sweets Chocolate and oil. Microwave in 30-second increments, stirring until smooth.
3. On a cookie sheet, evenly spread out the organic coconut flakes and pour the Foodstirs Organic Cinnamon Sugar Packet on top. Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for about 10 minutes, flipping the coconut every two minutes until browned slightly. Once evenly toasted, pour the coconut flakes into a bowl and stir in the caramel sauce.
4. Once the donuts are finished baking, dip them into the Lily's Sweets Chocolate Sauce one at a time and top with the toasted coconut and caramel mixture. Finish with a light chocolate drizzle. Enjoy!