- Prep: 10 Minutes
- Bake: 17 Minutes
- Yields: 18 Servings
- Foodstirs Organic Simply Sweet Vanilla Cake Mix
- 3 Eggs
- 9 Tbsp Butter, room temperature
- 6 Tbsp Milk
- 6 Tbsp Yogurt
- 2 Color Kitchen Natural Blue Dye Packets (Blue)
- 2 Color Kitche Natural Green Dye Packets (Green)
- 2 Color Kitchen Natural Yellow Dye Packets (Yellow)
- 2 Color Kitchen Natural Orange Dye Packets (Orange)
- 1 Color Kitchen Natural Orange Dye Packet + 1 Color Kitchen Natural Pink Dye Packet (Red)
- 1 Color Kitchen Natural Pink Dye Packet + 1 Color Kitchen Natural Blue Dye Packet (Purple)
- 1 Cup Organic Biodynamic Powdered Sugar
- 2 Tbsp Organic Butter (softened)
- 1 Tbsp Organic Green Yogurt
- 1 ColorKitchen Natural Blue Dye Packet
- 1 ColorKitchen Natural Pink Dye Packet
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a mixing bowl, combine Milk, Butter, Eggs, Yogurt, and mix until smooth. Slowly add in the Simply Sweet Vanilla Cake Mix and stir until batter forms. Divide the cake batter into 6 different bowls and mix in the Color Kitchen Natural Dyes accordingly, creating Red Batter, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, and Purple.
2. Place cupcake liners into a muffin tin. Pro Tip: To create a fun zigzag pattern, squirt the batter into the liners via piping bag! Pop in the oven and bake for about 17-20 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean. Allow to rest before assembly.
3. In a medium bowl, combine the Organic Powdered Sugar, Butter, and Greek Yogurt. Separate the frosting into three bowls and add 1/2 of the Blue into one bowl, 1/2 Pink into the second bowl, and add the remaining packets into the third bowl. This should create, Pink, Blue, and Purple Frostings. Pour into piping bags and set aside for assembly.
4. Once Cupcakes are ready to frost, begin piping Frosting on top. Pro Tip: pipe lines of each color of frosting onto plastic wrap, roll up into a log and place in a piping bag to create a swirled frosting effect. Enjoy!