- Prep: 15 Minutes
- Bake: 20-25 Minutes
- Yields: 12 Serving
Vanilla ONEHOPE Sparkling Rosé Cupcakes with Buttercream Frosting Recipe
Foodstirs Organic Simply Sweet Vanilla ONEHOPE Sparkling Rosé Cupcakes
Plenty of great desserts start with a junk-free box of Foodstirs Organic Simply Sweet Vanilla Cake Mix, and Simply Sweet Vanilla ONEHOPE Sparkling Rosé Cupcakes are no exception. The upscale cupcake recipe starts with a rich, wholesome vanilla flavor and incorporates a dash of ONEHOPE Sparkling Rosé, giving your childhood favorite an adult update. Top the cupcakes with our vanilla frosting and you'll be well on your way to achieving the perfect dessert in no time.
- 1 Foodstirs Organic Simply Sweet Vanilla Cake Mix
- 3 Eggs (or Dairy-Free Vegan Alternative)
- 9 Tbsp Butter, Room Temp (or Dairy-Free Vegan Alternative)
- 6 Tbsp ONEHOPE Sparkling Rosé
- 6 Tbsp Yogurt (or Dairy-Free Vegan Alternative)
- 1 Foodstirs Organic Vanilla Frosting Mix
- 3 Tbsp Butter, Room Temp
- 2 Packets Color Kitchen Natural Pink (Beet Red) Dye
- Natural Pearl Sprinkles
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Fill cupcake tin with liners and spray with non-stick cooking spray. Use paper or aluminum liners, depending on your desired finish.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine the eggs, butter, yogurt and ONEHOPE Sparkling Rosé. Once well blended, begin adding in the Foodstirs Organic Simply Sweet Vanilla Cake Mix and stir until cupcake batter forms. Continue mixing until the batter is smooth and lump-free.
3. Fill cupcake liners 3/4 with batter and bake for 20 to 25 minutes. Pro tip: Using an ice cream scoop makes it easy to measure and transfer batter into the liners for uniform-looking cupcakes. Once baked, allow the cupcakes to cool completely.
1. In a small bowl, mix together the Foodstirs Organic Vanilla Frosting Mix, butter and Color Kitchen Dye until a thick frosting forms. Pro tip: Use an electric mixer for fast, smooth frosting. Place the finished frosting into a piping bag and set aside for assembly.
1. Once the Rosé Cupcakes are cool to the touch, begin generously piping the organic pink frosting on top of the cupcakes. Top the cupcakes with Natural Pearl Sprinkles. Enjoy!