1. Preheat oven to 350*F. Coat cupcake tin with liners and spray with non-stick cooking spray.
2. In a bowl, mix together the Eggs, Butter, Yogurt, and ONEHOPE Rosé . Once well-combined, begin adding in the Foodstirs Organic Simply Sweet Vanilla Cake Mix and stir until cupcake batter forms.
3. With an Ice Cream Scooper, scoop cupcake batter into the cupcake liners until full and bake for 20-25 minutes. Allow to cool until assembly.
1. In a small bowl, mix together the Foodstirs Organic Vanilla Frosting Mix, Butter, and Color Kitchen until thick frosting forms. Set aside for assembly.
1. Once the Rosé Cupcakes and cool to the touch, begin generously piping the Organic Pink Frosting on top of the cupcakes. Top with more Natural Pearl Sprinkles. Enjoy!