1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a mixing bowl, combine Milk, Butter, Eggs, Yogurt, and mix until smooth. Slowly add in the Simply Sweet Vanilla Cake Mix and stir until batter forms.
2. Line 2 baking rounds with paper and begin filling the cake pans about 3/4's of the way full. Pop in the oven and bake for about 20-25 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean. Allow to rest before assembly.
3. In a medium bowl, combine the Organic Powdered Sugar, Butter, and GreekYogurt. Divide the three different Organic Sugars into separate bowls.
4. Once cakes are cool to the touch, begin crumbling them into small pieces. Mix in 1/2 of the Frosting mixture and stir until cake begins sticking together. Roll cake pops in 1 Tbsp portions. Stick a popsicle stick into the cake pop balls and refrigerate for about 10 minutes.
5. Once the cake pops have slightly firmed, begin dipping them into the remaining frosting and then sand with sugars. Pop in the freezer for about 5 minutes, or until cake pops are firm. Enjoy!