1. In a bowl, mix together the Eggs, Butter, Milk, and Yogurt until smooth. Next, add in the Foodstirs Organic Simply Sweet Vanilla Cake Mix and stir until well-incorporated.
2. Preheat oven to 350*F. Line a cupcake tin with cupcake liners and lightly coat with cooking spray. Pro Tip: Coat an ice cream scooper with cooking spray. This will help you evenly measure out your batter! Place one full scoop into each cupcake liner, this should make 12 even cupcakes.
3. Bake for about 20-25 minutes and let cool.
1. In a bowl, mix together the Butter, Yogurt, and Caramel Sauce. Add in the 2 pouches of Foodstirs Organic Vanilla Frosting Mix. Stir frosting until well-incorporated.
2. Pour frosting into a piping bag and let cool in the fridge until you are ready to frost the cupcakes! Pro Tip: If you don’t have a piping bag, you can use a ziplock and just cut the tip off!
For Caramel Corn:
1. First, melt the Butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Once melted, add in the Sugar and stir until thoroughly mixed. Bring the Butter and Sugar to a boil, stirring continuously.
2. Once it reaches a boil, allow to cook for about 5 minutes on medium without stirring. Add the Vanilla at the 4 minute-mark and stir. Continue to boil for the remaining minute, after add the Baking Soda, mix and remove from heat.
3. Place all the Live Love Pop Sea Salt Popcorn into a large bowl and drizzle the Caramel Sauce over the popcorn and gently fold the mixture until all the popcorn is coated.
4. Spread out the Live Love Pop Sea Salt Popcorn on a Cookie Sheet, cover with aluminum foil and allow to cool until hardened.
1. First, line up the Simply Sweet Cupcakes, then bring out the Vanilla-Caramel Frosting and pipe a generous amount onto the top of the Cupcakes.
2. Next, drizzle some of the extra Caramel Sauce on top of the frosted cupcake.
3. Finally, generously top off with your Live Love Pop Sea Salt Caramel Popcorn. Repeat this process for all the Cupcakes. Enjoy!