- Prep: 10 Minutes
- Bake: 17 Minutes
- Yields: 18 Servings
- Foodstirs Organic Simply Sweet Vanilla Cake Mix
- 3 Eggs
- 9 Tbsp Butter, room temperature
- 6 Tbsp Milk
- 6 Tbsp Yogurt
- 2 Color Kitchen Natural Blue Dye Packets (Blue)
- 2 Color Kitche Natural Green Dye Packets (Green)
- 2 Color Kitchen Natural Yellow Dye Packets (Yellow)
- 2 Color Kitchen Natural Orange Dye Packets (Orange)
- 1 Color Kitchen Natural Orange Dye Packet + 1 Color Kitchen Natural Pink Dye Packet (Red)
- 1 Color Kitchen Natural Pink Dye Packet + 1 Color Kitchen Natural Blue Dye Packet (Purple)
- 1 Cup Organic Biodynamic Powdered Sugar
- 2 Tbsp Organic Butter (softened)
- 1 Tbsp Organic Green Yogurt
- Sprinkle of Color Kitchen Natural Dye Packets
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a mixing bowl, combine Milk, Butter, Eggs, Yogurt, and mix until smooth. Slowly add in the Simply Sweet Vanilla Cake Mix and stir until batter forms. Divide the cake batter into 6 different bowls and mix in the Color Kitchen Natural Dyes accordingly, creating Red Batter, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, and Purple.
2. Line muffin tins with paper liners and begin filling the cupcake liners about 3/4's of the way full. Pro Tip: To create a fun zigzag pattern, squirt the batter into the liners via piping bag! Pop in the oven and bake for about 17-20 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean. Allow to rest before assembly.
3. In a medium bowl, combine the Organic Powdered Sugar, Butter, and GreekYogurt. Pour the frosting into a piping bag and wait until assembly.
4. Take the Cupcakes and pipe on the white frosting, then lightly dust on any remaining Color Kitchen Natural Dyes as a colorful garnish. Enjoy!