- Prep: 10 Minutes
- Bake: 17 Minutes
- Yields: 18 Servings
- Foodstirs Organic Simply Sweet Vanilla Cake Mix
- 3 Eggs
- 9 Tbsp Butter, room temperature
- 6 Tbsp Milk
- 6 Tbsp Greek Yogurt
- 2 Color Kitchen Natural Blue Dye Packets (Blue)
- 2 Color Kitchen Natural Green Dye Packets (Green)
- 2 Color Kitchen Natural Yellow Dye Packets (Yellow)
- 2 Color Kitchen Natural Orange Dye Packets (Orange)
- 1 Color Kitchen Natural Orange Dye Packet + 1 Color Kitchen Natural Pink Dye Packet (Red)
- 1 Color Kitchen Natural Pink Dye Packet + 1 Color Kitchen Natural Blue Dye Packet (Purple)
- 1 Cup Organic Biodynamic Powdered Sugar
- 2 Tbsp Organic Butter (softened)
- 1 Tbsp Organic Greek Yogurt
- Sprinkle of Color Kitchen Natural Dye Packets
- India Tree Carnival Mix Sprinkles
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a mixing bowl, combine Milk, Butter, Eggs, Yogurt, and mix until smooth. Slowly add in the Simply Sweet Vanilla Cake Mix and stir until batter forms. Divide the cake batter into 6 different bowls and mix in the Color Kitchen Natural Dyes accordingly, creating Red Batter, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, and Purple.
2. Coat a donut mold with nonstick cooking spray about 3/4's of the way full. Pro Tip: To create a fun zigzag pattern, squirt the batter into the liners via piping bag! Pop in the oven and bake for about 17-20 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean. Allow to rest before assembly.
3. In a medium bowl, combine the Organic Powdered Sugar, Butter, and Greek Yogurt. Separate 1 Tsp measurements of the Frosting into small bowls and add 1/4 Tsp measurements of the remaining ColorKitchen Dyes to create matching Frosting colors.
4. Drizzle the rainbow frosting colors on top of the plain white Frosting and dip the donuts into the swirled frosting creating a rainbow galaxy glaze. Repeat for all donuts. Enjoy!