- Prep: 10 Minutes
- Bake: 17 Minutes
- Yields: 18 Servings
- Foodstirs Organic Simply Sweet Vanilla Cake Mix
- 3 Eggs
- 9 Tbsp Butter, room temperature
- 6 Tbsp Milk
- 6 Tbsp Yogurt
- 1 Cup Organic Biodynamic Powdered Sugar
- 2 Tbsp Organic Butter (softened)
- 1 Tbsp Organic Green Yogurt
- 1/4 Cup Organic Coconut Flakes
- 1 Packet ColorKitchen Natural Pink Dye
- Justin's Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups
- UnReal Chocolate Gems
- Artisan Kettle Organic Mini Chocolate Chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a mixing bowl, combine Milk, Butter, Eggs, Yogurt, and mix until smooth. Slowly add in the Simply Sweet Vanilla Cake Mix and stir until batter forms.
2. Line muffin tins with paper liners and begin filling the cupcake liners about 3/4's of the way full. Pop in the oven and bake for about 17-20 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean. Allow to rest before assembly.
3. In a medium bowl, combine the Organic Powdered Sugar, Butter, and GreekYogurt. Stir until combined and remove 2 Tbsp of the Frosting in a separate bowl and stir in the ColorKitchen Natural Pink Dye until vibrant. Pour both frostings into piping bags and wait until assembly.
4. Take the Cupcakes and pipe on the white frosting, then dip into the Organic Coconut Flakes until coated. Next, pipe on little ears and a nose. Put upside-down Artisan Kettle Organic Mini Chocolate Chips as the eyes and an UnReal Chocolate Gem as the nose, finally pipe on a little pink tongue. To make Polar Bear Paws, put an upside-down Justin's Dark Chocolate Cups and three of the UnReal Chocolate Gems. Repeat for all the cupcakes. Enjoy!