- Prep: 10 Minutes
- Bake: 13 Minutes
- Yields: 15 Servings
- Foodstirs™ Organic Sweet Tooth Sugar Cookie Mix
- 1 egg
- 12 tbsp unsalted butter, cold (cubed)
- 1 Cup Organic Biodynamic Powdered Sugar
- 2 Tsp Water
- 1 Packet Color Kitchen Natural Pink Dye
- 1 Packet Color Kitchen Green Dye
- 1 Capsule Activated Charcoal
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a mixing bowl, beat butter with electric mixer on low speed or by hand until creamy, then blend in egg. Slowly add in the Sweet Tooth Sugar Cookie Mix and blend until dough is formed. Gather dough into a ball, wrap dough in plastic wrap and freeze for 20 minutes until slightly firm.
2. Roll dough out into a large circle about 1/4" thick and use a 3" cookie cutter to cut out as many circles as the dough allows (should be close to 15).
3. Bake for 12-15 minutes and allow to cool before assembling.
1. In a medium bowl, combine the Powdered Sugar and water to create a royal icing. Spoon three 1 Tbsp measurements of the icing into separate bowls. Add the specific ColorKitchen Dyes into the different bowls. Pour into piping bags.
1. Take a cookie and pipe on some of the White Frosting on the middle of the cookie. Begin designing personalized cookie name plates. Repeat with all cookies. Enjoy!