Prep: 15 Minutes
Bake: 20-25 Minutes
Yields: 12 Serving
Foodstirs™ Organic Simply Sweet Vanilla Cake Mix
9 Tbsp Butter, room temp
6 Tbsp Milk
6 Tbsp Yogurt
3 Color Kitchen Natural Orange Dye Packets
2 Foodstirs Organic Vanilla Frosting Mix
2 Color Kitchen Natural Orange Dye Packets
6 Tbsp Butter, room temp
4 Tbsp Greek Yogurt
1. Preheat the oven to 350*F. Place liners in a cupcake tray and set aside.
2. In a bowl, mix together all the ingredients and whisk until well-incorporated. Divide the batter evenly into the cupcake liners. Pro tip: Use an Ice-Cream Scooper to perfectly divide out the Cupcake Batter!
3. Bake the Cupcakes for 20-25 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Carefully remove the Cupcakes from the pans and allow to sit until they are cool to the touch. Set aside until assembly.
1. In a bowl, mix together 1 Foodstirs Organic Vanilla Frosting Mix, 3 Tbsp Butter, 2 Tbsp Greek Yogurt, and 2 Color Kitchen Natural Orange Dye Packets. Whisk until smooth, if the frosting is too thick, add additional Yogurt, 1 Tsp at a time.
2. In a second bowl, mix together 1 Foodstirs Organic Vanilla Frosting Mix, 3 Tbsp Butter and 2 Tbsp Greek Yogurt. Whisk until smooth, if the frosting is too thick, add additional Yogurt, 1 Tsp at a time.
3. Begin by placing the respective Frosting colors into their respective piping bags. Pro Tip: If you don't have a piping bag, you can use a Ziplock and just cut off the tip! Set aside until assembly.
1. Begin by taking a cupcake and hollowing-out the center with a melon-baller. Repeat this process for all the Cupcakes.
2. Pipe the White Frosting into the hollowed-out center of the Cupcakes. Repeat this process for all the Cupcakes.
3. Pipe the Orange Frosting high on top of the Cupcake. Repeat this process for all the Cupcakes. Enjoy!