1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a mixing bowl, combine Milk, Butter, Eggs, Yogurt, and mix until smooth. Slowly add in the Simply Sweet Vanilla Cake Mix and stir until batter forms.
2. Spray a bundt cake pan generously with Organic Non-Stick Cooking Spray and pour the batter into the pan. Pop in the oven and bake for about 17-25 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean. Allow to rest before assembly.
3. In a medium bowl, combine the Organic Powdered Sugar and Butter, whipping until Buttercream forms. Split in half. In one half, add in the Cocoa Powder to the buttercream until light brown frosting forms. To the other half, add the full packet of ColorKitchen Natural pink Dye.
4. In a medium bowl, combine the White Chocolate Chips and 3 Tbsp Oil. Microwave in 30-second intervals and stir until there are no lumps. Add in the ColorKitchen and mix until light pink color forms.
5. Cut the bundt in half and gently scoop out the center. Fill the center of the bundt with the pink frosting and top with the top half of the bundt. Begin frosting the full bundt with the chocolate frosting. Top with the White Chocolate mixture and place sprinkles on top to look like a Donut. Enjoy!