For Pumpkin Chippy Carrot Doughnuts:
1. Preheat the oven to 325*F. Generously coat a Doughnut Mold with non-stick cooking spray.
2. In a large bowl, whisk Eggs, Milk, and Oil together until incorporated. Add in the Foodstirs Organic Pumpkin Chocolate Chippy Bread Mix and stir until batter is smooth.
3. Grate the Imperfect Produce Carrots and gently squeeze to remove excess liquid. Add the 1/2 Cup of grated Carrots into the Pumpkin Chippy batter and stir until incorporated.
4. Next, pour about 1/4 Cup of batter into the Doughnut Molds and bake for 30 minutes.
For Chocolate Ganache:
1. While the Doughnuts are baking, begin preparing the Ganache! Pour the Fair Trade Chocolate Chips and Coconut Oil into a microwave-safe bowl. Begin microwaving at 15 second intervals and stir in-between until Chocolate is smooth.
1. Once the Doughnuts are finished baking and have cooled, begin dipping the tops in the Chocolate Ganache. Serve warm, Enjoy!