- Prep: 1 Minutes
- Bake: 1 Minute
- Yields: 2 Servings
- 1 Foodstirs Organic Celebration Confetti Minute Mugcake
- 2 Tbsp Water
- 1 Packet ColorKitchen Natural Green Dye
- 2 Organic Dried Raisins
- 2 Organic Pretzel Sticks
- 1/4 Cup Organic Powdered Sugar
- 1 Tbsp Butter (softened)
1. Begin mixing 1 Foodstirs Organic Celebration Confetti Mug Cake Mix and water and stir until smooth. Next, pour the Mug Cake mixture into two cupcake liners placed inside a ramekin. Microwave each individual Mugcake Cupcake for about 30 seconds. Carefully remove from the microwave and wait until assembly.
2. In a small bowl, mix together the Powdered Sugar and Butter until frosting forms. Separate 1 Tbsp into a small bowl and put in a piping bag. With the remaining frosting, add in the ColorKitchen Natural Green Dye and stir until vibrant. Place in a grass-tipped piping bag.
3. Begin decorating the top of your Mug Cake Cupcakes to look like little Football Fields. Enjoy!