Prep: 10 Minutes
Bake: 25 Minutes
Yields: 3-4 Servings
2 Cups Foodstirs™ Sunday Stacks Pancake Mix
8 Tbsp Melted Butter, Melted and Cooled
2/3 Cups Milk
1/4 Cup Greek Yogurt
2 Tbs Lemon Juice
1 Tsp Lemon Zest
1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
1 Tbs Poppy Seeds
For Lemon Poppyseed Topping:
1/2 Cup Greek Yogurt
1/4 Cup Powdered Biodynamic Cane Sugar
1 Tsp Lemon Juice
1/2 Tsp Vanilla Extract
1 Tsp Poppy Seeds
1. In a bowl, combine Eggs, Butter, Yogurt, Lemon Juice, Zest, and Vanilla Extract. Stir until incorporated.
2. Next, mix in the Poppy Seeds and Sunday Stacks. Mix together until Pancake batter forms.
3. Preheat a griddle on medium heat or to 300 degrees. Lightly coat with butter or non-stick cooking spray. Scoop out 1/4 Cup portions of the Pancake batter. Flip when golden brown.
4. In a second bowl, combine all the necessary ingredients for the Lemon Poppyseed Topping and stir until thin ribbons form at the end of the fork when it is removed from the mixture (if necessary, thin-out with 1 Tbs Milk).
5. Once the Pancakes are finished, stack them high and top off with the Lemon Poppyseed Topping. Enjoy!