1. Preheat your oven to 350*F. Begin by mixing together the eggs, butter, milk, and yogurt. Once the liquids are combined, add in the Sunday Stacks Pancake Mix and stir until batter forms.
2. Separate the batter into 6 separate bowls and add the according Natural Dyes to the bowls. Stir until the pigment is fully developed, then pour the mix into piping bags. Pro Tip: If you don't have a piping bag, you can use a ziplock and just cut the corner off!
3. Spray your mini doughnut pan with non-stick Organic cooking spray and begin piping the rainbow pancake batter into the doughnut molds.
4. Bake the rainbow doughnuts for 13-15 minutes. Makes about 60 mini doughnuts.
5. Begin prepping the Icing by whisking the Foodstirs Organic Vanilla Frosting Mix and milk together.
6. Once doughnuts are baked, dip in the icing and serve! Enjoy!