- Prep: 10 Minutes
- Bake: 20-25 Minutes
- Yields: 16 Brownies
- 1 Foodstirs Chocolate Lovers Brownie Mix
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup oil
- 2 tablespoons water
For White Chocolate Topping:
- 1/2 Cup Artisan Kettle White Chocolate Chips
- 1 Tbsp Organic Oil
- 1 ColorKitchen Natural Pink Dye
- 1 ColorKitchen Natural Orange Dye
1. Preheat oven to 350* F. Spray a 8x8 baking pan with nonstick spray, line with parchment paper and set aside. Whisk eggs in a medium bowl, add oil and water and mix until well-blended. Add Foodstirs Organic Brownie mix and stir until combined. Pour batter into pan and spread evenly.
2. In a microwave-safe bowl, combine the Artisan Kettle White Chocolate and Oil. Microwave in 30-second increments, stirring until smooth. Separate the White Chocolate sauce into 3 small bowls, in one bowl, add half of the ColorKitchen Natural Pink Dye and stir until pink. In another bowl, mix in the ColorKitchen Natural Orange and rest of the Pink Dye and stir until red. Leave the last bowl of White Chocolate Sauce plain. Dollop on top of the Brownie batter and begin swirling together.
3. Bake for about 20 minutes. Cool for several minutes, and cut into squares. Enjoy!