- Prep: 10 Minutes
- Bake: 20-25 Minutes
- Yields: 16 Cookies
For Brownie Cookies:
- 1 Foodstirs Chocolate Lovers Brownie Mix
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Tbsp Oil
For Sugar Cookies:
- Foodstirs™ Organic Sweet Tooth Sugar Cookie Mix
- 1 egg
- 12 tbsp unsalted butter, cold (cubed)
- 1/3 Cup 4th&Heart Chocti Ghee
- UnReal Chocolate Gems (red)
- Dandies Mini Marshmallows (cut in halves)
- Newmans Own Organic Pretzels
1. Preheat oven to 350* F. Spray a 8x8 baking pan with nonstick spray, line with parchment paper and set aside. Whisk eggs and oil in a medium bowl and mix until well-blended. Add Foodstirs Organic Brownie mix and stir until a thick batter forms.
2. Begin rolling the thick brownie batter into about 16 even dough balls, place cookies on a parchment-lined baking tray, spaced about 2" apart. Bake for about 20 minutes. Allow cookies to cool for about 5 minutes before assembling.
3. For Sugar Cookies (on the nose). Cream together the butter and eggs until combined and slowly add in the Sweet Tooth Sugar Cookie Mix and blend until dough is formed. Gather dough into a ball, wrap dough in plastic wrap and freeze for 20 minutes until slightly firm. After cooled, begin rolling out 1 Tsp sized portions of the Sugar Cookie dough and bake for about 12-15 minutes at 350*F. Allow to cool before assembling.
4. Once the brownie cookies have cooled, dollop on about 1 Tsp of 4th&Heart Chocti Ghee, press in two Pretzels, one mini Sugar Cookie on top of the Ghee, then one UnReal red nose, and 2 halves of the Dandies Mini Marshmallow eyes. Pipe on a 4th&Heart pupil onto the Mallow eyes. Repeat with all cookies. Enjoy!