For Mini Brownie Cakes:
1. Preheat the oven to 325*F. Line a 12-Cupcake Pan with Cupcake Liners and lightly spray with non-stick cooking spray.
2. In a bowl, whisk the Eggs, Oil, and Water until well-blended. Begin adding the Foodstirs Organic Chocolate Lovers Brownie Mix and stir until combined.
3. Once completely incorporated, fill all the Cupcake Liners halfway with batter, then press a Dandies All Natural Marshmallow into the center and then top off with the rest of the Foodstirs Brownie Mix.
4. Bake for 19-22 minutes. Once finished, set aside for assembly.
1. In a bowl, combine the Butter and Yogurt until combined and then slowly add in the Foodstirs Vanilla Frosting Mix.
2. Next, separate the Frosting into two bowls. In one bowl, add in the Fair Trade Cocoa Powder. If the Frosting is too thick, add 1 Tsp-intervals of additional Yogurt. Set aside for assembly.
1. Begin frosting the Mini Brownie Cakes with the Chocolate Frosting. Next, begin adding the signature squiggles on top with the regular Vanilla Frosting. Pro Tip: Use a ziplock to pipe on the Vanilla Frosting! Enjoy!