- Prep: 10 Minutes
- Bake: 20-25 Minutes
- Yields: 16 Brownie Cupcakes
For Brownie Cupcakes:
- 1 Foodstirs Chocolate Lovers Brownie Mix
- 2 Eggs
- 1/3 Cup Oil
- 1 Tbsp Water
- 2 Cup Organic Biodynamic Powdered Sugar
- 2 Tbsp Butter (softened)
- 2 Tbsp Greek Yogurt
- 1/4 Cup Organic Cocoa Powder
1. Preheat oven to 350* F. Line a muffin tin with cupcake liners. In a medium, whisk eggs, oil, and water in a medium bowl and mix until well-blended. Add Foodstirs Organic Brownie mix and stir until a batter forms.
2. Use an ice cream scoop to fill the cupcake liners 3/4s of the way full and bake for 20 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean. Set aside until assembly.
3. In a large bowl, combine the powdered sugar, butter, and yogurt and whisk until cream frosting forms. Remove 1/4 Cup of the plain frosting and place in a piping bag. Add the cocoa powder into the remaining frosting and whisk until chocolatey and thick. Pour into a separate piping bag.
4. Lay out the Brownie Lovers cupcakes into a football shape and begin decorating the top with frosting to look like a football. Share with friends and enjoy!