1. Preheat your oven to 325*F. In a bowl, combine the Foodstirs Organic Brownie Lovers Mix, 2 Eggs, 1/3 Cup Oil, and 1 Tbsp Water.
2. Stir until well-combined. Line an 8x8 baking dish with parchment and lightly spray with cooking oil. Pour Brownie batter into the pan and bake for 19-22 minutes or until done.
3. Once finished baking, remove the Brownies from the oven and allow to completely cool. When the Brownies are cooled, use a large circular cookie cutter to cut the Brownies into circles (should make 4 even circles).
For CoolHaus Ice Cream:
1. With a large serrated knife, cut the Pint of CoolHaus Drity Mint Chip Ice Cream into 4 even circular sections. Place in the freezer until ready for assembly.
1. Take two Brownie circles and one CoolHaus Dirty Mint Chip Ice Cream circle and sandwich the Ice Cream between both Brownies. Repeat the process for the final Brownie Sandwich. Enjoy!