- Prep: 20 Minutes
- Bake: 15 Minutes
- Yields: 4 Servings
For Chewy Oat Crust:
- Foodstirs Organic Chocolate Coconut Chewy Oat Mix
- 1 Egg
- 3 Tbsp Organic Oil
- 32 Artisan Kettle White Chocolate Chips
- 1 Tbsp Organic Frosting + 1 Capsule Activated Charcoal
- 1/2 Cup Organic Coconut Shreds + 1 Packet ColorKitchen Natural Pink Dye
- 1/4 Cup Organic Honey
For Chewy Oat Bites:
1. Preheat oven to 350*F. In a bowl, combine the Foodstirs Organic Chocolate Chip Coconut Chewy Oat Mix, Oil, and Egg. Stir until combined and shape into rounds. Should make about 16.
2. Line cookie sheet with parchment and bake cookies for about 15 minutes, or until lightly golden. Remove from oven and cool in the freezer until firm.
3. In a small bowl, add the Coconut and ColorKitchen, stirring until vibrant pink. Next, dip the cooled Chewy Oat rounds into the Organic Honey and immediately coat with the Pink Coconut Shreds. Pop in the freezer until firm, about 10 minutes.
4. Pipe little "pupils" onto the Artisan Kettle White Chocolate Chips using the Charcoal Frosting. Place the little Chocolate eyes on top of the Chewy Oat Bites. Repeat for all Bites. Enjoy!