- Prep: 10 Minutes
- Bake: 15 Minutes
- Yields: 15 Servings
For Protein Bars:
- 1 Foodstirs Organic Chocolate Chippy Sea Salt Protein Bar Mix
- 1 REBBL Banana Nut Protein Elixer
- 3 Organic Bananas
- 1/3 Cup REBBL Banana Nut Protein Elixer
- 1/4 Cup Lily's Sweets Vegan Chocolate Chips
- 2 Tbsp REBBL Banana Nut Protein Elixer
- 1 Tbsp Organic Coconut Oil
1. Preheat oven to 350*F. Begin mixing the Foodstirs Organic Protein Bar Mix and REBBL Banana Nut Protein Elixer together. Lightly grease with oil and line with parchment a small cookie sheet. Press the Bar dough into the pan and bake for 15 minutes.
2. In a microwave-safe bowl, combine the Lily's Sweets Premium Dark Chocolate Baking Chips, REBBL Banana Nut Protein Elixer, and Coconut Oil. Microwave in 30-second intervals and stir until smooth.
3. Blend together the 3 Bananas and 1/3 Cup REBBL Banana Nut Protein Elixer until smooth and freeze until soft-serve consistency forms.
4. After Bars are finished baking, cut into mini ice cream bar rectangles. Dollop the Banana Nut Nice-cream on and top with the second Protein bar. Dip into the REBBL chocolate sauce and enjoy!