- Prep: 10 Minutes
- Bake: 15 Minutes
- Yields: 15 Servings
For Protein Bars:
- 1 Foodstirs Organic Chocolate Chippy Sea Salt Protein Bar Mix
- 1/2 Cup Organic Melted Coconut Oil
- 3/4 Cup Organic Milk
- 1 Bag Lily's Sweets Premium Dark Chocolate Baking Chips
- 1 Tbsp Organic Coconut Oil
- 1 Tsp India Tree Carnival Mix Sprinkles
- 1 Tsp chopped Pecans
- 1 Tsp Coconut flakes
- 1/4 Tsp Sea Salt
1. Preheat oven to 350*F. Begin mixing the Foodstirs Organic Protein Bar Mix, Coconut Oil, and Milk together. Lightly grease with oil and line with parchment a cookie sheet. Begin rolling 1 Tbsp measurements of the Protein dough together and drop them onto the cookie sheet. Bake for about 15 minutes.
2. Once the Protein Balls are finished baking, cool completely in the fridge. In a small bowl, add the Lily's Chocolate and Coconut Oil, microwaving for 30-second intervals or until completely melted. Coat the Protein Balls in the Chocolate and top with Sprinkles, Pecans, Coconut, or Sea Salt! Enjoy!