1. Preheat oven to 350*F. Coat cupcake tin with liners and spray with non-stick cooking spray.
2. In a bowl, mix together the Eggs, Oil, and Milk. Once well-combined, begin adding in the Foodstirs Organic Chocolate Chippy Pumpkin Bread Mix and stir until batter forms.
3. With an Ice Cream Scooper, scoop cupcake batter into the cupcake liners until full, press one OCHO Caramel Candy in each muffin and bake for 20-25 minutes. Allow to cool until assembly.
1. In a small bowl, mix together the Foodstirs Organic Vanilla Frosting Mix and Cream Cheese until thick frosting forms. Set aside for assembly.
1. Once the Pumpkin Chippy OCHO Muffins are cool to the touch, begin generously piping the Organic Cream Cheese Frosting on top of the muffins. Repeat with all muffins. Enjoy!