- Prep: 10 Minutes
- Bake: 13 Minutes
- Yields: 20 Servings
Chocolate Chippy Cookie Hot Cocoa Shooters Recipe
Foodstirs Organic Chocolate Chippy Cookie Hot Cocoa Shooters
Enjoy a sweet treat any time of the year by making Foodstirs Organic Chocolate Chippy Cookie Hot Cocoa Shooters. Straight from the Foodstirs recipe archives, these sweet shooters feature a chocolate chip cookie base, luxurious chocolate coating and super creamy hot chocolate. Mini marshmallows top the treat and add the perfect finishing touch. The cookie shooters are made using Foodstirs Organic Chocolate Chippy Cookie Mix, which is low sugar and easy to make. Use egg and dairy alternatives to make the recipe vegan.
Cookie Shooter Cups:
- Foodstirs Organic Chocolate Chippy Cookie Mix
- 1 Egg
- 6 Tbsp Unsalted Butter, Cold (Cubed)
- 3/4 Cup Fair Trade Chocolate Chips
- 2 Tbsp Organic Coconut Oil
- 1 Cup Organic Milk
- 3 Tbsp Dandies Mini Marshmallows
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. In a large mixing bowl, beat the cold butter with an electric mixer on low speed or by hand until creamy, then blend in the egg. Slowly add in the Chocolate Chippy Cookie Mix and continue mixing until the dough is formed. Gather the dough ball, wrap it in plastic wrap and freeze it for about 20 minutes or until slightly firm.
2. Remove the dough from the freezer and divide it into 20 even balls. Take a shot glass and cookie pan and begin dropping the cookie balls into the bottoms of the pan, squishing each one down with the shot glass to create a cookie shot. Place the dough shot glasses in the oven and bake for about 13 minutes or until golden brown. When the cookies are finished baking, trim the excess cookie from the top (it will bake over the top a little) and immediately pop in the freezer for about five minutes.
3. While the cookies are in the freezer, us a small bowl to combine the chocolate chips and coconut oil. Microwave for 30-seconds and stir, microwave again in 10-second intervals until the chocolate chips are completely melted and the mixture is thoroughly mixed.
4. Take your cooled cookie shot shooters and pour about 1 tsp of the melted chocolate into each one. Begin swirling the chocolate around until the inside is completely coated with chocolate, then dip the rim of each cookie shooter into the melted chocolate.
5. In a small microwave-safe pitcher, add the remainder of the melted chocolate and add in the milk. Microwave in 30-second intervals and stir until a hot chocolate forms.
6. Take the Dandies Mini Marshmallows and cut each one into four parts, creating super mini marshmallows. Begin assembling the cups: take the shooters, pour in the cocoa and top with the super mini marshmallows. Enjoy!