1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a mixing bowl, beat butter with electric mixer on low speed or by hand until creamy, then blend in egg. Slowly add in the Chocolate Chippy Cookie Mix and blend until dough is formed. Gather both dough ball, wrap dough in plastic wrap and freeze for 20 minutes until slightly firm.
2. Remove dough from the freezer and divide into 20 even balls. Take a shot glass cookie pan and begin dropping the cookie balls into the bottoms of the pan and squish down to create a cookie shot. Pop in the oven and bake for about 13 minutes. When the cookies are finished baking, trim the excess cookie from the top (it will bake over the top a little) and immediately pop in the freezer for about 5 minutes.
3. In a small bowl, combine the chocolate chips and coconut oil. Microwave for 30-seconds and stir, microwave again in 10-second intervals until completely melted.
4. Take your cooled cookie shot shooters and pour about 1 Tsp of the melted chocolate into them. Begin swirling the chocolate around until the inside is completely coated with chocolate and dip the rim into the chocolate.
5. In a small microwave-safe pitcher add the remainder of the melted chocolate and add in the milk. Microwave in 30-second intervals and stir until a hot chocolate forms.
6. Take the Dandies Mini Marshmallows and begin cutting them into 4 parts, creating super mini marshmallows. Begin assembling the cups: take the shooters, pour in the cocoa, and top with the super mini marshmallows. Enjoy!