1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a mixing bowl, combine the Foodstirs Organic Chocolate Chippy Cookie Mix, Egg replacement, and Rise Brewing Co. Oat Milk Latte Nitro Cold Brew Coffee. Stir until well-combined and pour into a medium sized skillet.
2. Bake the cookie for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown and slightly risen. Allow to briefly cool.
3. In a small saucepan, bring the 1 Cup Brown Sugar and 1/2 Cup Rise Brewing Co. Oat Milk Latte Nitro Cold Brew Coffee to a boil until a caramel forms. Remove from heat and whisk in 4 Tbsp Vegan Butter to stop the cooking process. Allow to cool at room temperature.
4. Pour the 2 Cups of very cold Rise Brewing Co. Nitro Cold Brew Coffee into a large bowl and begin whipping with an electric hand-mixer or stand-mixer. Slowly add in the 3 Tbsp of Powdered Sugar and whip until soft peaks form. Immediately place the bowl into the freezer until ready to serve.
5. Once ready to serve, drizzle the Caramel sauce on top of the Skillet Cookie and top with a large dollop of the Rise Whipped Cream. Enjoy!