- Prep: 20 Minutes
- Freeze: 1 Hour
- Bake: 20 Minutes
- Yields: 30 Servings
For Chewy Oat Crust:
- Foodstirs Organic Very Berry Chocolate Chip Chewy Oat Mix
- 1/4 Cup Organic Coconut Oil
- 2 Tbsp Water
For Blissful Almond Filling:
- 1 Cup Organic Shredded Coconut
- 2 Tbsp Organic Coconut Oil
- 1/4 Cup Organic Full-Fat Coconut Cream
- 2 Tbsp Organic Biodynamic Powdered Sugar
For Chocolate Topping:
- 30 Organic Raw Almonds
- 1/3 Cup Lily's Sweets Chocolate Chips
- 1 Tbsp Organic Coconut Oil
1. Preheat oven to 350*F. In a bowl, combine the Chewy Oat Mix, Oil, and Water. Stir until combined, then press into an 8" baking pan. Bake for about 20 minutes, or until lightly golden. Remove from oven.
2. In a small bowl, combine all the ingredients for the Blissful Almond Filling. Once combined, smooth the Coconut mixture over the top of the Chewy Oat. Gently press the 30 Almonds into the Coconut mixture.
3. In a small bowl, combine the Lily's Chocolate Chips and Coconut Oil. Microwave in 30 second intervals and stir until smooth. Pour the Chocolate Topping over the top of the Coconut mixture. Place the Bars in the freezer for about 10 minutes.
4. Cut the Bars into bite-sized pieces, yields about 30 bar bites. Enjoy!