- Prep: 10 Minutes
- Bake: 15 Minutes
- Yields: 15 Servings
For Protein Bars:
- 1 Foodstirs Organic Chocolate Almond Butter Protein Bar Mix
- 1/2 Cup Organic Melted Coconut Oil
- 3/4 Cup Organic Milk
- 1 Bag Lily's Sweets Premium Dark Chocolate Baking Chips
- 1 Tbsp Organic Coconut Oil
- 2 Tbsp Organic Peanut Butter (for drizzle)
- 2 Tbsp Organic Peanuts
- 2 Tbsp Organic slivered Almonds
1. Preheat oven to 350*F. Begin mixing the Foodstirs Organic Protein Bar Mix, Coconut Oil, and Milk together. Lightly grease with oil and line with parchment a 8" square baking dish. Press the Bar dough into the pan and bake for 15 minutes.
2. In a microwave-safe bowl, combine the Lily's Sweets Premium Dark Chocolate Baking Chips and Coconut Oil. Microwave in 30-second intervals and stir until smooth.
3. After Bars are finished baking, pour the Lily's Chocolate on top of the Bar base, sprinkle with the Peanuts and Almonds, and drizzle with Peanut Butter. Chill for about 10 minutes in the fridge before cutting into bars and serving. Enjoy!