- Prep: 10 Minutes
- Bake: 15 Minutes
- Yields: 15 Servings
For Protein Bars:
- 1 Foodstirs Organic Chocolate Almond Butter Protein Bar Mix
- 1/2 Cup Organic Melted Coconut Oil
- 3/4 Cup Water (hot)
- 3 Justin's Maple Almond Butter Packets
- 10 Raw Organic Almonds
- 5 Fresh Organic Strawberries (cut in half)
1. Preheat oven to 350*F. Begin mixing the Foodstirs Organic Protein Bar Mix, Coconut Oil, and water together. Lightly grease with oil and line with parchment a cookie sheet. Begin rolling 1 Tbsp measurements of the Protein dough together and drop them onto the cookie sheet. Press with the back of the Tablespoon measuring utensil to thumbprints. Bake for about 10-15 minutes.
2. Once the Protein Thumbprints are finished baking, set aside until cool. Top Thumbprints with Almonds, Strawberries, and Justin's Maple Almond Butter. Repeat for all Protein Thumbprint Cookies. Enjoy!