For Chewy Oat Crust:
1. In a separate bowl, combine the Foodstirs Organic Very Berry Chewy Oat Mix, Oil, and Water. Stir until crumbly texture forms.
2. Preheat oven to 325*F. Line a muffin tin with muffin liners and lightly coat with cooking spray. Begin by firmly packing down 2 Tbs of the Chewy Oat Mix into the bottoms of the muffin liners. Once all the bottoms are packed with Chewy Oat Mix, pop them in the oven for 25 minutes or until cooked through.
3. Once baked, allow to cool until safe to touch.
For Mocha Cheesecake Filling:
1. In a bowl, combine the Cream Cheese, Biodynamic Sugar, Cocoa Powder, Strong Coffee, and Whipped Topping. Whisk until well-incorporated. Refrigerate until ready for assembly of cheesecake bites.
1. When the Chewy Oat bottoms are cooled, fill up the remainder of the liner with the chilled Mocha Cheesecake mixture. Repeat this process until all the muffin liners are full. Pop in the freezer until firmed, about 2 hours.
2. After the Cheesecake Bites are firmed, take them out of the freezer and garnish with fresh Driscolls Organic Raspberries. Enjoy!