- Prep: 1 Minutes
- Bake: 1 Minutes
- Yields: 1 Servings
- 1 Foodstirs Organic Celebration Confetti Minute Mugcake
- 2 Tbsp Water
- 1 Packet ColorKitchen Natural Pink Dye
- 1 Organic Charcoal Capsule
- 1 Dandies Vegan Marshmallow Mini
- 1 Artisan Kettle Milk Chocolate Chip
- 1/4 Tsp ColorKitchen Natural Orange Dye
- 1/4 Cup Organic Powdered Sugar
- 1 Tbsp Butter (softened)
1. Begin mixing 1 Foodstirs Organic Celebration Confetti Mugcake Mix and water and stir until smooth. Next, pour the Mug Cake mixture into a greased ramekin and pop the Mug Cake in the microwave for about 60 seconds. Carefully remove from the microwave and wait until assembly.
2. In a small bowl, mix together the Powdered Sugar and Butter until frosting forms. Separate 1 Tsp into a small bowl, 1 Tsp into another small bowl, and begin mixing in the colors! Add 1/4 Tsp of the ColorKitchen Natural Pink Dye into one of the small bowls with the Orange Dye and stir until red. In the second small bowl, add the Charcoal and stir until black. With the remaining frosting, add in the rest of the Pink Dye and stir.
3. Begin decorating the top of your Mug Cake to look like an "Eye-Love-You" Mugcake Monster. Enjoy!