- Prep: 5 Minutes
- Bake: 19-22 Minutes
- Yields: About 20 Servings
For Brownie Truffles:
- Foodstirs Organic Chocolate Lovers Brownie Mix
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 Cup Oil
- 1 Tbsp Water
- 1 Foodstirs Organic Vanilla Frosting Mix
- 2 Tbsp Yogurt
- 3 Tbsp Butter
- 1 Packet ColorKitchen Orange Natural Dye
- 1 Packet ColorKitchen Pink (Beet Red) Natural Dye
- 1 Capsule Activated Charcoal
- About 20 Justin's Organic Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups
- About 50 YumEarth Organic Candy Corn
1. Preheat the oven to 325*F. Spray 8"x8" pan with non-stick cooking spray.
2. In a bowl, whisk the Oil, Water, and Eggs until blended. Begin adding the Foodstirs Organic Chocolate Lovers Brownie Mix and stir until well-combined.
3. Once completely incorporated, pour the Brownie Mix into the greased pan and spread evenly.
4. Bake for 19-22 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Allow to rest until cooled. Begin grabbing chunks of the baked Brownies and roll into balls until shiny, creating a Truffle Ball. Set aside until assembly.
1. Mix the Foodstirs Organic Vanilla Frosting, Butter, and Yogurt together until smooth. Split the prepared Frosting into 4 bowls (leaving one bowl of Frosting plain). Mix the 1/2 the Natural Orange Dye into one bowl, second 1/2 of the Natural Orange Dye + 1 Packet Pink (Beet Red) Natural Dye into another bowl, and the Charcoal Capsule into the final bowl, mix until pigmented. Pour all Frostings into piping bags and set aside until assembly.
1. Place a Brownie Truffle Ball on top of a Justin's Organic Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup. Stick 3-5 YumEarth Candy Corns into the body of the Brownie Truffle Ball creating tail-feathers. Pipe on eyes, the red snood, and feet. Repeat on all Turkey Truffles. Enjoy!