- Prep: 10 Minutes
- Bake: 20 Minutes
- Yields: 9 Brownies
- 1 Foodstirs Organic Brooklyn Salted Chocolate Chip Brownie Mix
- 2 Eggs
- 1/4 Cup Oil
- 1 Tbsp Water
- 1/2 Cup Organic Caramel Sauce
- 9 Organic Pretzels
- 1 Packet Sea Salt (from Foodstirs Organic Brooklyn Salted Chocolate Chip Brownie Mix)
1. Preheat oven to 350* F. Spray a 8x8 baking pan with nonstick spray, line with parchment paper and set aside. Whisk eggs, oil, and water in a medium bowl and mix until well-blended. Add Foodstirs Organic Brooklyn Brownie mix and stir until a thick batter forms. Pour the batter into baking pan and bake for about 20 minutes.
2. Once the Brownies are finished baking, allow to cool for about 5 minutes then pour on the Organic Caramel Sauce and place the 9 Organic Pretzels on top. Cut into 9 large brownie squares and serve. Enjoy!