Bake: 20 Minutes
Yields: 3-6 Servings
Foodstirs Organic Double Chocolate Sea Salted Brownie Mix
1/3 Cup Oil
1 Tbsp Water
For Ice Cream:
1 Cup Organic Ice Cream (of your choice!)
1/2 Cup Fair Trade Chocolate Sauce
1 Tbsp crushed Organic Chocolate Cream Cookies
1. Preheat your oven to 350*F. In a bowl, combine the Foodstirs Organic Brooklyn Salted Chocolate Chip Brownie Mix, 2 Eggs, 1/3 Cup Oil, and 1 Tbsp Water.
2. Stir until well-combined. Line an 8x8 baking dish with parchment and lightly spray with cooking oil. Pour Brownie batter into the pan and bake for 19-22 minutes or until done.
3. Once finished baking, remove the Brownies from the oven and allow to completely cool. Set aside until assembly.
1. Once cooled, carefully remove the Brownies from the pan and cut directly in half.
2. Next, scoop about 1 Cup of Organic Ice Cream on top of one half of the Brownies and evenly spread with a spatula. Flip the second half of the Brownies on top of the Ice Cream. Stick 3-6 popsicle sticks into the Ice Cream center (depending on how large you want your pops to be). Immediately pop in the freezer and freeze overnight or until completely hardened.
4. Once the pops are frozen, cut them into individual pops. Next, dunk in Fair Trade Chocolate sauce and top with crushed Organic Chocolate Cream Cookies.
5. Pop back into the freezer for about 5 minutes, then serve. Enjoy!