- Prep: 45 Minutes
- Bake: 25 Minutes
- Yields: 12 Servings
- 2 Foodstirs Organic Simply Sweet Vanilla Cake Mix
- 6 Vital Farms Eggs
- 18 Tbsp Vital Farms Butter, room temperature
- 12 Tbsp Milk
- 12 Tbsp Yogurt
- 3 Cups Organic Biodynamic Powdered Sugar
- 6 Tbsp Organic Butter (softened)
- India Tree Carnival Mix Sprinkles
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a mixing bowl, combine Milk, Butter, Eggs, Yogurt, and mix until smooth. Slowly add in the Simply Sweet Vanilla Cake Mix and stir until batter forms.
2. Spray 3 cake rounds generously with Organic Non-Stick Cooking Spray and evenly divide the batter into the pans. Pop in the oven and bake for about 17-25 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean. Allow to rest before assembly.
3. In a medium bowl, combine the Organic Powdered Sugar and Butter, whipping until Buttercream forms.
4. Place 1 Cake round onto a Cake Stand. Begin frosting each layer and stacking new cake rounds on top. Frost the top and sides of the cake. Pipe on little dollops and top with sprinkles. Enjoy!